Ermax seat cover installed

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Quite happy with the result, despite I painted it myself with spay paint:BLAA:

Trick is to paint it several times, wet sand it, rub it, polish, and then polish it some more. Now it is as reflective as a mirror, and I got rid of that nasty orange peel:thumbup: The attached pics are crap and don't do it justice, but for now it will suffice. More pics will come when I have replaced the screen with something shorter.

02062010258.jpg

02062010256.jpg

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I've been thinking of that. I do indeed have a can of clear coat paint in the shed, so I might want to do that later:thumbup:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I've been thinking of that. I do indeed have a can of clear coat paint in the shed, so I might want to do that later:thumbup:
Just a word of warning. Clear coat can KILL your lovely paint-job. I've decided the next time I paint I'm going to look for a rattle-can paint that doesn't need it. I do quite nice paint-jobs now on bits and sand, prime, sand, prime, sand, paint, sand, paint, sand and then I put clear-coat on and 8 times out of 10 it ruins it be either making it run, making it brown or making it bubble! Hate the stuff! :(