En FRANCAIS !!! De Québec

JoeDalton

Reaction score
Visit site
Salut La gang !!

Je suis de la région immédiate de Québec (Lévis). J'ai fait ma première ride le 10 Mars dernier et ma seconde le 16 Mars (Légalement)...

Ceux plus au Sud-Ouest, comme Trois Rivières et Montréal auront été plus chanceux !!

C'est mon Premier FZ6 2008 Flambant neuf. Je l'ai eu en Février 2009, en échange de mon Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 2006. Belle machine mon Kawa mais elle manquait de nervosité.

Avec 114 kilo au compteur de ma FZ6, je suis heureux de sa magnabilitée, sa nervosité au delà de 5000 tours... Je devrai être sage et attendre la fin du rodage de 1600 kilo avant de l'inviter à me montrer ses "Petites Dents" dans les 10000-12000 Tours !!

C'est pas la même conduite du tout !! Le siège est un peu dur et la position est complètement différente que celui de mon VN1500.

Ça se manie sur un 10 cents !!

Bienvenue à tous ceux du coin pour une ride ou simplement un Bye Bye entre passionné !

:cheer:

J

jsteinb95

um.....can you put this in english, please! :D

David.....HELP! :Flash:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
lol here is the translation:

=========================
Hey gang!

I am from the Quebec region (Levis)/ I rode for the first time on March 10th, and the second time yesterday (legally that is)...

The people from the South-West, around Trois-Rivieres and Montreal were luckier than me! (I am guessing he is talking about the weather?)

This is my first FZ6, brand new. I got it in Feb 09, as I traded in my '06 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500. Beautiful machine that kawa, but she was lacking power...

With 114 kilometers (70 miles) on the speedo of my FZ, I am happy about its flickability, how nervous it is (powerful) above 5k rpms... I should be mellow though and wait for the break in period to be over before venturing above to the 10-12k rpms zone! It really is a different ride compared to the Vulcan, with a harder seat and the riding position is completely different too...

It's so easy to throw it around!

Welcome to anybody from around here to ride with me or for a simple get together between passionate riders!

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

:welcome: to the forum....glad to have you here! Congrats on your purchase! Ride safe. :)

Thanks again, David! :blowkiss:

Richard

FZ6army
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome with your new bike Joe Dalton, I didn't get my FZ6 2009 yet, I going to get it in the middle of april, I just purchase saddlebag GIVI V35 for it, when I get it I will posted it.....picture.....

I'm from St-Nicolas,Québec

JoeDalton

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome with your new bike Joe Dalton, I didn't get my FZ6 2009 yet, I going to get it in the middle of april, I just purchase saddlebag GIVI V35 for it, when I get it I will posted it.....picture.....

I'm from St-Nicolas,Québec
Salut Richard...

St-Nicolas, c'est à 5 minutes de St-Romuald...

Tu dois parler Francais avec ton nom et ta ville !! Laisses-moi savoir et dis-moi d'où as-tu acheter ton FZ6 ??

Salut

Louis (joe Dalton)

JoeDalton

Reaction score
Visit site
lol here is the translation:

Hey gang!

I am from the Quebec region (Levis)/ I rode for the first time on March 10th, and the second time yesterday (legally that is)...

The people from the South-West, around Trois-Rivieres and Montreal were luckier than me! (I am guessing he is talking about the weather?)

This is my first FZ6, brand new. I got it in Feb 09, as I traded in my '06 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500. Beautiful machine that kawa, but she was lacking power...

With 114 kilometers (70 miles) on the speedo of my FZ, I am happy about its flickability, how nervous it is (powerful) above 5k rpms... I should be mellow though and wait for the break in period to be over before venturing above to the 10-12k rpms zone! It really is a different ride compared to the Vulcan, with a harder seat and the riding position is completely different too...

It's so easy to throw it around!

Welcome to anybody from around here to ride with me or for a simple get together between passionate riders!
Thanks for the "exact" translation Wavex... You got my french as weel as i hope my english will do !!

From CA, i think John Fogerty from CCR came from there... West coast where you can ride all year round !! Here, as you sure know, as it a "bit" colder, we are very happy and lucky if the first days of April let us ride safely... So having my first ride almost a mountn before, i take as a star for my brand new FZ...

i Plan to go in the west sometime... Sure be a pleasure...

Once again, thanks for the translation !!! Where did you learn your french, and by the way, tell us bit more about you !

Bye

Louis, Quebec, Canada !!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Louis! I was born and grew up in France (North East, next to the German border, so I spreak German too!), and moved to California about 10 years ago after finishing my Business & Marketing college... been here since then and I don't think I'll ever be able to move back there!!! too freaking cold and wet there! :) Our weather in the North East of France is not as bad as yours, but close!

California weather is a dream, and we can ride all year round indeed!

Let me know if you're ever down here for a beer!

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, members.

Try IE8 which has Translation functions... ha ha ha :thumbup:
It is called Accelerator.

Just highlight Foreign Language Text (or whole page with side by side translation)
>>>> and click the Translation menu.

Just for my 2c.

bob911

Reaction score
Visit site
Salut JoeDalton et Richard ;)

je suis de St-Jean Chrysostome!

pas encore propriétaire du FZ6...mais c est prévu pour cette été!

présentement, j'ai un Katana 750 2005

je veux m'acheter un FZ6 2009.

mais je veux en faire l essai avant....

j'ai sortie mon bike cette semaine ( le17 et 18 mars )

au plaisir de vous parler!

Bob

Boy-of-61

Reaction score
Visit site
Salut Joe...

J'ai acquis une 2004 l;'été dernier et roulé quelque 6000 km. Un plaisir du 1er Kilo jusqu'au dernier.

je m'apprète à installer des valises rigides Givi V35 et j'aimerais changer ma selle.

de suggestions pour la selle !

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Salut Joe...

J'ai acquis une 2004 l;'été dernier et roulé quelque 6000 km. Un plaisir du 1er Kilo jusqu'au dernier.

je m'apprète à installer des valises rigides Givi V35 et j'aimerais changer ma selle.

de suggestions pour la selle !
English please - we all enjoy posts and want to read them.....

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
simma don na!! ifin les ya wana git a language war started !! sima don na!! :spank: :D :rockon: LMFAO!! :BLAA: