Ebay levers review (pictures)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had my black levers for over a year. I rarely park my bike outside. Maybe 10-15 days a year. Levers are still black.
I *think* mine took just over a week to get to me.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to you guys I ended up ordering 2 sets of signal lights (with built in driving/brake lights) and a set of extendable levers (silver with gold adjusters)

I have one set of the turn signals that arrived a few days ago, they are super nice. I installed the fronts on the gf's bike last night and they are bright!

737driver

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered mine in all black, they only took about 10 days to arrive from Hong Kong. Like everyone else I had to tighten up the hex screws but other than that they are a good value. You can tell by the tool marks that they were milled quickly, but for the price I am more than happy.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered mine in all black, they only took about 10 days to arrive from Hong Kong. Like everyone else I had to tighten up the hex screws but other than that they are a good value. You can tell by the tool marks that they were milled quickly, but for the price I am more than happy.

These are Pazzo's. Lots of milling marks just like on the cheap ones
Pazzo%20Levers.jpg

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine and installed them a couple nights ago. Fit perfectly, and I love the adjustability. Haven't gotten to ride yet since I'm going to be pulling the front end off tonight, but I'm sure they'll work great.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
How does this compare to just adjusting the clutch lever using the adjusting knob?

The previous owner adjusted mine to as short as can be and i like it. Any difference with getting these?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How does this compare to just adjusting the clutch lever using the adjusting knob?

The previous owner adjusted mine to as short as can be and i like it. Any difference with getting these?

Huge different. When you adjust the knob, what you are actually doing is adjusting how much slack there is in the cable. So if you set it up really loose, you basically aren't engaging the cable at all until you are 1/2 way through the entire lever travel and you have that disconnected feel at the lever, but the lever will still sit far from the bar.

Proper adjustable levers (like the ones we are talking about here) allow you to adjust the knob (cable slack) perfectly first and THEN give you a huge range of actual lever reach adjustment (6 positions), without affecting cable engagement.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Huge different. When you adjust the knob, what you are actually doing is adjusting how much slack there is in the cable. So if you set it up really loose, you basically aren't engaging the cable at all until you are 1/2 way through the entire lever travel and you have that disconnected feel at the lever, but the lever will still sit far from the bar.

Proper adjustable levers (like the ones we are talking about here) allow you to adjust the knob (cable slack) perfectly first and THEN give you a huge range of actual lever reach adjustment (6 positions), without affecting cable engagement.

Thanks just ordered silver standard ones with black switches :thumbup:

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
You guys are going to end up making me order a set of these levers.... :D I'm almost tempted to spend the extra dollar through their website as opposed to eBay to be sure that I order the correct parts.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
question: do these levers come with a lifetime replacement...? i went with the pazzo's and love them and they stand behind them for life... will replace even if you brake them on purpose...

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
question: do these levers come with a lifetime replacement...? i went with the pazzo's and love them and they stand behind them for life... will replace even if you brake them on purpose...

Haa haaa haa haa. Oh that made me laugh. You really think $50 levers made in China are going to have a lifetime replacement warranty???

Pazzo's are 3-4 times the price and better quality - hence a lifetime warranty.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
well the reason why i asked is because i got my pazzo's on ebay for the price of two of these sets... and for me just knowing that i got a better quality and warranty was worth the price of 80$ shipped... since i plan on keeping my bike forever... im sure one could justify these in the same right saying that you could go through two sets of them if ever needed at the same cost of the pazzo levers as well...

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would've gone for name brand too if I could find a set for 80 shipped. It's more like $180 normally.

Bakchos

Yamahaha
Reaction score
Visit site
Stop with pazzo's, its a brake lever.... its not rocket science, they wont brake !
There is different grade of aluminium, but for levers do we really care ?

Pay 3 times more if you want, my original thread was about Ebay levers review ;)

thanks

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
I finally ordered a set myself....

Well, after contemplating these levers for a while, peer pressure finally caught up with me, so I ordered them today.....

Actually, today, I received a one dollar eBay coupon for signing up for their daily deals newsletter, so I figured that was my sign to order the levers from the2wheels.

I ordered full length levers in silver, with black adjusters to go on my silver 2004 FZ6.

Pictures will follow when I receive them.

JimE

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
Stop with pazzo's, its a brake lever.... its not rocket science, they wont brake !
There is different grade of aluminium, but for levers do we really care ?

Pay 3 times more if you want, my original thread was about Ebay levers review ;)

thanks

don't burst a blood vessel... and no one said they are just going to break on you... My concern was if the bike ever went down and they broke you would have to pay for another set... that aside they do look like decent levers but the shorties are definately the way to go...

Bakchos

Yamahaha
Reaction score
Visit site
don't burst a blood vessel... and no one said they are just going to break on you... My concern was if the bike ever went down and they broke you would have to pay for another set... that aside they do look like decent levers but the shorties are definately the way to go...

I understand that, keep in mind that if the bike go down, any kind of levers will break, so i rather brake a 40$ brake lever than a set of pazzos.

I went with long ones because of the effort it takes for the clutch, i come from a R-1 with nice smooth clutch.

Anyway my intention were to make a review of the Ebay levers, anyone is free to make a review about pazzo's in another thread ;)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
My black on black lever arrived Friday. They look great, and seem to be good quality. I completely disassembled them and had a good look. Everything looks as it should. My only concern is the tag, it says
T-Z6. Hope that's a typo.