Ebay aluminum grips

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if anybody has tried any of the cheaper aluminum grips that you can find on ebay. I just ordered my headlight kit to go naked and I am planning on an fz1 bar and bar end mirrors. Here are a couple examples of what I am talking about.

BLK Motorcycle Chrome Hand Grips Barends Bar Ends 7/8'' | eBay

or

Motorcycle Hand Grips Universal 7/8 Aluminum BarEnds BK | eBay

I searched around the forums and didn't find anything about these grips so any advice or knowledge would be great.

Thanks!!

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
They look nice, but suck if you're riding for more than 15 mins. Buy some pro-grip dual-density gel grips for comfort with quite good looks. These are if you want the bike to look pretty but not get used much!

faseljd

Reaction score
Visit site
I have used these Hong Kong knock-offs on two different bikes and liked them. They are quality made and comfortable for me as I always ride with a good glove. Sure beats paying Rizoma prices which I had on another bike.

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I just bought a pair... so we will see how they are. I will throw up a review when I get them on the bike.

Dartanubis

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of these that looks exactly like the first one you posted but with different bar end style i love em specially for the price. I had pro grips before i wrecked one i lost and the other i still have that's why i bought these and i like them alot maybe not the best grips you can buy but they work well not to bad on the hands.

Word of warning though the black aluminum parts on the grip are in 2 pieces the big piece near the opening of the grips and the small piece by the bar end the big piece on the opening wont fit on a fz1 handle bar on the throttle side.. least mine didn't but the clutch side fits perfectly maybe the throttle side would work with more effort than i put into it but was a bitch to try and put on so i just took the aluminum part off on the throttle side and still is nice.