Dyno tuning in far nth Qld?

wogstyler

WOGSTYLER
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know of a gd, reliable shop that can tune my bike in far nth Qld?
I have done some callin but noone has done a FZ6.

wogstyler

WOGSTYLER
Reaction score
Visit site
Im in Innisfail. I am willing to trailer bike to Townsville if need be. I just wanna talk to tuner and make sure he has a gd reputation because I have been burnt wen got my car dyno tuned by someone who said they could do more than they can. Cost me $1500 to fix his mistake and I dont wanna have this happen to my pride and joy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just trying to do some homework first.
Is there any gd motorcycle tuning shop in Townsville I could ring to talk too that you know of?

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll ask around bud - maybe check on ASB, as there is a group of bikers in cairns - might be easier up there.

wogstyler

WOGSTYLER
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks rino60. Ill have a look there aswell. I have heard 1 of the dyno shops in cairns is gd but as I have said he has never done a FZ6. Well if I get a pc3 he should be ok with the tune as its the same software as all bikes with a pc3. Ill go make some calls today again, I got some injury time off work so I can research a little lol

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you're healing alright - and post back here about the outcome of your search. I'm rino60 on ASB as well - if you want a decent dyno shop in Cairns or surrounding, post in the thread 'calling all cairns riders' - one of 'em will fix ya up.

wogstyler

WOGSTYLER
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I havent been on in ages. Well I did some research and talking to a couple shops around cairns again and they seem to think that without doing any internal work to the motor itll be a waste of time and money. they also reccomended the new PWC5 with autotune. Not sure ill bother with it at all now cause I only have exh and intake done which they say isnt enough to make a difference. Thanks for your help, much appreciated