Dyno/Tune today!!

bossdoc83

Loud pipes save lives!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm getting my bike on the dyno today and tuned! I have the PCIII on so I'm very curious to see what it's like afterwards. It will be about a 30 min ride to where I'm going so I should really be able to tell the difference, if any, on the way back. As soon as I get info, I will be sharing it with you guys! I know how you all love scrumptious bit's like dyno maps...:D

bossdoc83

Loud pipes save lives!
Reaction score
Visit site
O.k. I got the dyno done! :thumbup: The guy was awesome and to his surprise, my bike put out more horsies than he expected! He told me he figured no more than 85bhp but the dyno showed 93.9bhp! :rockon: Anyways, I have a print out of the results but I don't have a scanner:( I will get the results scanned ASAP to share with you guys as soon as I get to a scanner. Overall the bike feels different. It idles waaayyy better and is so smooth on accel that it's just awesome! The bummer part is no more crackling on decel at all, almost. Oh well, it just tells me the bike is running very well.

On a side note, he said something about getting rid of the air injection and getting the vacuum synch'd... Explanation? And I thought you only do a synch on carbs...:confused: