Dust storms

I rode to work in it! Pretty scary, now got to clean the K+N out and give the bike a good bath this weekend

Not a happy camper. Insert expletives here.

Last week I washed the house down with the Karcher & gave the bike a detail, polished the pipes & wheels.

Woke up the other day to something out of a science fiction movie & the house is filthy. All is ok though. The bike was in the garage. Or so I thought. That fine dust some how found its way into my garage & I found the bike with a lovely coat of red dust.
Can you believe the dust is back today :( Not as bad but im glad I didnt wash the house down yet.

Yea it sucks I found it got under all the covers x.X
Also was planning on washing the car and fixing up some scratches with touch up paint.... too windy and dusty though!

Brings back memories from the Gulf war mark 1. Different colour smoke but similar effect. I came up on deck ten miles out from Kuwait and thought I'd got my clock 12 hours out....until I realised I could just make out the sun through the smoke.

Much prettier colour than burning oil and dust though:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

Nice work bro,I was there too.But I flew into Turkey & crossed the boarder into northen Iraq :thumbup:

Back