dragon slaying?

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
I live In nc and want to meet up with a bunch of you guys and gals(karen your def invited) to go ride the dragon. Any takers? Karen it might be a long trip for you:rockon:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would very much love to ride to Deals Gap and meet up, but my schedule's pretty full these days. What dates do you have in mind? Mid September might work for me, but it's a long shot :(

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
We will definitely be going next year again for sure. Call you when we get there. Lol

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk.

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously no one else just me and eric and he lives in F'ng new jersey. ??????

GSBandit6

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Knoxville, so you can count me in. I'd just need to know ahead of time to get the time off work.

I am actually hoping to be up there next week, probably Wednesday or Thursday (depends on the weather).

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Knoxville, so you can count me in. I'd just need to know ahead of time to get the time off work.

I am actually hoping to be up there next week, probably Wednesday or Thursday (depends on the weather).
Its gonna have to be on a weekend no vacation time left

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Am i allowed to come even though i ride the V and not a Fazer? :spank: or am i banned from FZ6 events? :D

GSBandit6

Reaction score
Visit site
Its gonna have to be on a weekend no vacation time left

I usually don't head up that way on the weekend due to the traffic, but I could make an exception. Let me know when and if my schedule will allow I'd be glad to meet up for some runs through the Gap.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be down for a trip up there it's only a few hours from the house... but i refuse to hit that on the weekends... too much traffic and popo presence to really enjoy... it is one of the most sought after roads to ride in the country so weekends equal bad idea...