Double Bubble

PatrickS

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello ladies and gents

I own an FZ6 05, and i was wondering if anyone would know a site that would sell me a double bubble !!
tyvm

-P

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only windscreens yo will find for fz6 of your year is a Normal, Racing, Touring. The one you may be thinking of is the racing which has the bubble that deflects the air.

Shaggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Puig Racing Windscreen - Yamaha FZ6 - Indysuperbikes

That is the one that I have, the racing version is the double bubble. I have one in dark smoke that I got for my 06 that will fit your 05 as well. I had it on for about two months when I got it last year but I went back to the factory screen so that I could get more air flow to my helmet in the Texas heat.

Its still in really good condition, would be willing to sell it for $40 + shipping from 75009 if you are interested.

PatrickS

Reaction score
Visit site

That is the one that I have, the racing version is the double bubble. I have one in dark smoke that I got for my 06 that will fit your 05 as well. I had it on for about two months when I got it last year but I went back to the factory screen so that I could get more air flow to my helmet in the Texas heat.

Its still in really good condition, would be willing to sell it for $40 + shipping from 75009 if you are interested.

Mind sending a picture of your screen ? am very interested in buying it from you.

bc8240

Reaction score
Visit site
did you sell the double bubble wind screen?

fz6alain

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a Puig Double bubble off of http://www.baysideperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=46&products_id=2867 for my 06' Fz6. Maybe check them out because they're canadian.