Dominator Exhausts - Opinions?

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

I was browsing ebay today while waiting for 5pm to come round and came across these:

Dominator Exhaust YAMAHA FZ6 FAZER ROUND DBK | eBay

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this brand (it seems fairly new), or opinions on the exhausts themselves. They seem almost too good to be true (so probably are).

Regards,

Si
I've never heard of them, but damn do they look good!

octonaut

Reaction score
Visit site
So i purchased a cheaper exhaust option off E-bay by the "Dominator" racing Brand from Poland.
It took 5 weeks to arrive and the box was all munged up, but i guess thats to be expected coming from the otherside of the world for cheap?.
When i opened it the product was fine. All shiny and new, no dings.
easy enough to fit? NO...! sure it bolts on where its meant to, but the brackets they send you to mount your pipes, indicators, and tail light set up are shady as.
I have a fender eliminator, which helped matters, but i have had to use a fair amount of "bush mechanic" skills, expletives, and a few cable ties to tidy up the plastics and ensure sturdy mounts for the indicators ect. Good ol` cable ties ay?
The bark of the exhaust is pretty awesome tho... its pretty bloody loud.. legal? questionable.. ;-) especially over 8K..
i think the fizzers engine is pretty high pitched as is, so to have a deeper exhaust note couples with it quite well. and the twin stainless pipes look pretty **** hot.
A learning experience i guess, everyone knows the main brands and the associated prices, but i guess with them come a reliable and tested product.
Ride safe amigos..