Does anyone have the "new" oval Dominator exhaust?

Norway

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi. I am looking at new exhaust and i found these new oval dominators on ebay:New Dominator Exhaust Oval Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 600 S2 2004

I found this video of them in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRxWfST_XdE

I want to know how they look from the side of the bike does anyone have a picture?

Personally i do not like how far of the back some of the the aftermarket exhaust sits, i want somthing that fits more snug ^^

And if anyone have dominator exhaust i would like too hear your opinion on them :)

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
The sound is also good, but the position of the camera is bad, directly to the exhaust.

I want to know the results too, like Dyno test and/or other performance tests to know its value.
500$ is a pretty good price compared to the other ones..!

Peer

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the oval Dominator exhaust.
The cans and the y-pipe is of OK quality, but the mounting kit was crap, so I made my own brackets. A little bit tricky to get everything sentered and lined up.
The sound is too loud with the dB killers removed. But with them innstalled the sound is deep and nice ;)

Because of the crappy mounting kit, I cant recomend this to someone not prepared or willing to modify some.

Per

FZ6_1.jpg

FZ6_2.jpg

FZ6_3.jpg

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone in the US bought these? I'm thinking of getting them for my 05 FZ6, but the only problem is that they can only be found internationally in Poland. I'm not too keen on spending close to $500 to have something shipped from Poland.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk