Do you do this too?

xnay

Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a nice ride out to the DMZ today, parked the bike, grabbed a coffee, and was walking up the stairs away from my bike. I looked back over my shoulder at my bike and thought "Damn, that is a hell of a sexy looking machine." :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a nice ride out to the DMZ today, parked the bike, grabbed a coffee, and was walking up the stairs away from my bike. I looked back over my shoulder at my bike and thought "Damn, that is a hell of a sexy looking machine." :thumbup:

All the time! :D

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I do this too every single time!
I'm in love with my bike. Maybe that's the reason I clean her every time after a ride:rolleyes:...

If you take care of the bike, the bike will take care of you :rockon:

Jacobien

Reaction score
Visit site
Of course!!!

But I don't bother going for coffee, I make a cup at home and sit in the garage looking at my bike. Then after I've finished, I go for a ride to let the coffee go down. :D

AutoXer

Reaction score
Visit site
No matter how good a bike it was, I wouldn't own it if it wasn't also beautiful to my eyes. You betcha I turn and take another look at my FZ! With any luck the upcoming FZ8 will be as beautiful in person (and be available in the U.S. !!!!!!!!!!!)

jZ

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel sad everytime I park my FZ, there's just something about riding it that makes me feel so free. I've even named her Yammie. I know it's not that orignial, but the only other things I name are my computers.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems like every time I get off the bike, I look back and think, "Damn, that is a cool bike." It happens even more often now that I've done the Buell conversion, and especially after I have washed it or cleaned it up really nice. This is the first vehicle/motorcycle I've had that I've been really proud of (never had a really nice car or bike before this one). It's nice to have something that you can be proud of and take good care of.

Cochiez

Reaction score
Visit site
just finished changing the oil and wiping down my bike 5 minutes ago. As I walked in from the garage I turned around and thought about how much I love that machine. Funny, even doing simple maintenance like that makes me instantly happy and relaxed. Which is why I'm now drinking a beer and writing about my moto-love.:thumbup: