Do the Superman!!

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure, but i think this link leads to a virus.. This assumption is based simply on the fact that when i tried to replay it or clicked anything on the page, my windows closed. Then upon re-opening, i was greeted with all signs and symptoms of a virus, thus I had to reformat my HD. :don'tknow::thumbdown:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure, but i think this link leads to a virus.. This assumption is based simply on the fact that when i tried to replay it or clicked anything on the page, my windows closed. Then upon re-opening, i was greeted with all signs and symptoms of a virus, thus I had to reformat my HD. :don'tknow::thumbdown:

You had to format your hard drive after visiting a link? Sounds like you have more problems than the rider!

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
HA, It seems that way but windows sucks and I got a virus from somewhere, maybe not this page, but somewhere. Luckily i took care of it before any permanent damage was done:eek:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site

Ohh man I am really sorry if that happened. I had no idea that that site, or any site, can give you a virus via streaming video. If it was, I appologize and i will take down the link

Travis Walthall