Devil Exhausts...buyer beware?

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Devilbikes, which apparently was a US importer for Devil Exhausts, has this to say:

------
Message about Devil Exhaust to US customers and customers around the world:

Due to the actions of the CEO of DEVIL France, Devil Has declared Bankruptcy. We can no longer import Devil exhaust into the US market. They claim to still be able to sell to the US market, but please be aware that Devil France Failed to deliver Product to the US customers in the past, so choosing a different brand that is distributed in the US through a dealer may be your best choice to avoid issues getting your exhaust system and not losing your funds.

We will work to change the website to offer you new products from reliable manufacturers in the coming months.

Thank you,
Devilbikes.com

http://www.devilbikes.com/
----------

So now Devil Exhaust America, shows as being located in Laguna Hills, CA.

Take what you will from the above, but it's a bit concerning. Ordering something, then providing the funds and never getting a product...:spank:

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
"Due to the actions of the CEO of DEVIL France, Devil Has declared Bankruptcy. We can no longer import Devil exhaust into the US market. They claim to still be able to sell to the US market, but please be aware that Devil France Failed to deliver Product to the US customers in the past, so choosing a different brand that is distributed in the US through a dealer may be your best choice to avoid issues getting your exhaust system and not losing your funds."

Is that whole paragraph a real quote on their website? I can't imagine any company being dumb enough to write THAT. I wonder if it was a hack?

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
to my understanding devilbike is just an importer for the exhaust, they are not directly connected to the company (correct me if i'm wrong).

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another forum member has tried calling their USA number and no one answers... ???

Perhaps there was some changes in the management at the company and they're reorganizing. I"m not saying "don't buy Devil Exhaust", just be careful and make sure you get what you're supposed to get.

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got this reply from Devil in France today bu e-mail

-------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in the DEVIL company.

The exhaust pipe that you have ordered is been produced end of this week so you should receive your order end of next week at the latest

Please excuse us for the delay.
Best regards

Marketing Department

DEVIL s.a.s
Z.A de l'île neuve
26600 La Roche de Glun
FRANCE
tel: 00 33 (0)4 75 84 74 90
fax: 00 33 (0)4 75 84 74 91
Email: [email protected]
Website: DEVIL échappement moto échappements moto pot d'échappement moto pots d'échappement moto
P n'imprimez que si nécessaire !

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Envoyé : dimanche 6 décembre 2009 14:11
À : [email protected]
Objet : Contact du site

-------------------------------------------------------------

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got this reply from Devil in France today bu e-mail

-------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in the DEVIL company.

The exhaust pipe that you have ordered is been produced end of this week so you should receive your order end of next week at the latest

Please excuse us for the delay.
Best regards

Marketing Department

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good news! :thumbup:

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look awesome! Post some pics when you get them installed. :rockon:

Will do , but will be a month away , ordered these before I had a spill so bike needs repair ...new forks etc and I'm still in crutches so cant do much yet cept order the required parts...broke tib and fib in left leg:(

Actually hoping a guy who has bike at present will fix it up for me so we can be back in action at the same time ..will see
Cheers
Tim

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will do , but will be a month away , ordered these before I had a spill so bike needs repair ...new forks etc and I'm still in crutches so cant do much yet cept order the required parts...broke tib and fib in left leg:(

Actually hoping a guy who has bike at present will fix it up for me so we can be back in action at the same time ..will see
Cheers
Tim

Wow! Good gawd man! Heal well and soon!