Destroyed My FZ6

BatmanFZ6

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed the batman forearm blades - do you wear those all the time? They're awesome!

Yes, the velcro on my gloves was taking a crap and kept coming loose so I needed to come up with something to keep that from happening. I looked at things I could do and saw those. I figured why not use them lol They are metal and leather, I paid something like $25 for the set. I also found a company that will make me custom race leathers and put the logo on the chest as well. My project while I am down will be molding ears to my helmet and getting the custom visor decal.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, the velcro on my gloves was taking a crap and kept coming loose so I needed to come up with something to keep that from happening. I looked at things I could do and saw those. I figured why not use them lol They are metal and leather, I paid something like $25 for the set. I also found a company that will make me custom race leathers and put the logo on the chest as well. My project while I am down will be molding ears to my helmet and getting the custom visor decal.
Sweet, I always wanted to get a boba fett or jango fett styled armor suit and helmet but never actually went for it... jango might more sense with my metallic blue bike now though

BatmanFZ6

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet, I always wanted to get a boba fett or jango fett styled armor suit and helmet but never actually went for it... jango might more sense with my metallic blue bike now though

I say go for it, I personally am of the mind that is I like it who cares what I wear. They are not the ones wearing it, I am. Not to mention kids love it and surprisingly a lot of adults do as well.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I say go for it, I personally am of the mind that is I like it who cares what I wear. They are not the ones wearing it, I am. Not to mention kids love it and surprisingly a lot of adults do as well.
It's more due to laziness, if I ever did try and some custom thing done though I'd probably go with Boba since he is more well known and loved even though I personally like Jango (I'd get tickled if people knew me, especially older SW heads)

BatmanFZ6

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Visit site
It's more due to laziness, if I ever did try and some custom thing done though I'd probably go with Boba since he is more well known and loved even though I personally like Jango (I'd get tickled if people knew me, especially older SW heads)

I went out to get something to eat a while ago and had on my gear (I never got on my bike without it). When I was about to leave a lady asked if she could take a picture of her son with me and my bike lol