Delkevic Exhaust Trade - 2007 FZ6

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I purchased a Delkevic exhaust system for my 2007 just about a month ago. Although I love the exhaust compared to the stock set up, the system is just a bit too loud for me. Does anyone out there have an aftermarket system that's a bit quieter than they'd like? If so, I'd be interested in trading (plus or minus cash depending on the system). Please let me know what you have, and if you're interested in something a bit louder.

Thanks!
Josh

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I purchased a Delkevic exhaust system for my 2007 just about a month ago. Although I love the exhaust compared to the stock set up, the system is just a bit too loud for me. Does anyone out there have an aftermarket system that's a bit quieter than they'd like? If so, I'd be interested in trading (plus or minus cash depending on the system). Please let me know what you have, and if you're interested in something a bit louder.

Thanks!
Josh

u tried db killers?
YouTube

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I wear ear plugs nearly everytime I ride now due to the volume. I have tried wrapping the dB killer with exhaust packing and it has helped a bit but I am soon to undertake a re pack. I have s/steel wool and woven glass packing and I hope I can knock a bit more mose off.
someone else on the forum put a collar on the dB killer to stop the straight thru flow of exhaust which apparently helped.
I spoke with Delkovik about re packing they said that as its a short muffler you will never get it really quiet. Staintune here in Australia recommended trying the s/steel wool.

I am replacing the s/steel rivets with ally ones as thats all I can get and I bought all the packing thru Webike Japan.

I just need to set up a jig to hold it all to drill out rivets then I'll get to tackle it.

Ben68w

Reaction score
Visit site
Any luck finding someone to trade with? If not I'd be interested in buying the exhaust off of you if you're willing to part with it. Just shoot me a message if you'd like to.

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
All,

I've grown more used to the sound, and have decided to keep my Delkevic exhaust. A word of caution, if you do purchase this product, be sure to leave your catalytic converter pipe in place. Without it, it's very "tinny" sounding, and unbearable.

Thanks,
Josh