Delayed overseas postage

sPin0011

Just a bloke
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all. I finally got permission from the wife to order a set of Leo carbons for my FZ6. Aussie dollar good at the moment was a good excuse:rolleyes:
My beef is the cans were ordered and paid for via paypal on the 13th October from Bayside Performance Canada with a confirmation email stating ETA 10-14 days. On the 28th October I sent NICE email enquiring on the status. I get message back from USPS stating they've just been posted about an hour later. So today they sit in San Fransisco and I'm still waiting. Any Aussie buyers know a better supplier for our custom bits?:confused:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems to be luck of the draw. I bought my Scorpion cans from Hobartcycles - US Ebay - he was fantastic and I got my delivery within a week.

Hope they arrive soon.

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
Hey all. I finally got permission from the wife to order a set of Leo carbons for my FZ6. Aussie dollar good at the moment was a good excuse:rolleyes:
My beef is the cans were ordered and paid for via paypal on the 13th October from Bayside Performance Canada with a confirmation email stating ETA 10-14 days. On the 28th October I sent NICE email enquiring on the status. I get message back from USPS stating they've just been posted about an hour later. So today they sit in San Fransisco and I'm still waiting. Any Aussie buyers know a better supplier for our custom bits?:confused:
Bayside.....???? ...I live 7 hrs away from these guys...so I thought why not give these guys a try...ordered scorpion cans ... well paid for them & 6 weeks latter no show...so I phoned and they told me ( we canceled your order because scorpion has no listing for your 09 FZ6.... I told them there all the same.... and keep my order canceled as I would look elsewhere...... I ended up buying them and many other items from ( kneedraggers.com ) in the usa... these guys are super, and there service is second to none...at least check out there web site ...........good luck ...Daryl

jackay

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm interested in getting some nice exhuasts for my FZ6 as well. Still deciding between the Scorpion and the LeoVince. If you don't mind me asking ,where are you getting these LeoVince from? I know there's a seller on ebay that sells the Scorpions at nice price. But I can't seem to find a good deal on the LeoVince.

From all the videos I been watching/hearing. The LeoVince has a higher pitch compare to the Scorpion...kinda good racing feel to it. Hence why I'm still searching :p

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm interested in getting some nice exhuasts for my FZ6 as well. Still deciding between the Scorpion and the LeoVince. If you don't mind me asking ,where are you getting these LeoVince from? I know there's a seller on ebay that sells the Scorpions at nice price. But I can't seem to find a good deal on the LeoVince.

From all the videos I been watching/hearing. The LeoVince has a higher pitch compare to the Scorpion...kinda good racing feel to it. Hence why I'm still searching :p
I have the Scorpions and love them.

Where in Aus are you?

jackay

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Scorpions and love them.

Where in Aus are you?

I'm in Mount Isa, QLD. Pretty much in the middle of nowhere, it's all about mining in this town. Most guys here have a dirt-bike or harleys in their shed, sportsbike a more of a rare sight. Straight road everywhere though, test out your 0-100 skills anytime or 0-200 :D

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
funny that? I orderd a powercommander 5 and another set of crash knobs from e bay off different people and the PCV turned up in 5 days i (including the weekend) but i still havent got the knobs ans the tracking still says they have been accepted into the mail place? its been

its only been a week, so il wait my 14 days then start asking questions.

hope you get yours soon!!!