Deer in the corner

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn.

That looks nasty. Everyone ok?

Reminds me of that one vid on YouTube where an FZ6 clips a deer bounding across a rainy road. Dude kept his ride upright somehow.

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlieflyer

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty crazy. Corner to the left, deer from left, bounced off sent me and bike high side and than end over end. No major injury!!! Need a new helmet....

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you made it out ok:thumbup: This time of year gives me the creeps in a car or on a bike, the deer are on the move, good luck and sorry about the bike:(

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
OUCH!! I am glad you are doing alright, but be sure to consider that you may be in shock and not realize you have injuries, too. If you feel funny or wake up with pain, be sure to get checked out right away.
So sorry about your bike. Damn mutant rats are everywhere. :spank:

manybikes

Reaction score
Visit site
Bet you're glad you were wearing some gear.
If you were no helmet, shorts and flip flops (I see this on a regular basis) you would not be posting right now.
Glad you are okay.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any "Off" you can walk away from is a good one I guess. Especially one that involves wildlife, a high side exit, and end over end action. Sad news on the bike, but great news on your condition.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
its really disturbing seeing a bike upside down like that! glad you're ok overall. do you know what's the damage to the bike?:(

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see you made it out ok. Sorry about the bike. Did you at least get the back straps off the deer?

(thats the tenderloin for you non-hunter folk...)

charlieflyer

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support and understanding!!! Looks like the bike is going to be a loss.:( The deer escaped. Maybe next time! My co-workers and family keep talking trash about how dangerous motorcycles are, they can kiss my A..! Can't wait to ride again!!!!

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're OK, and what a great attitude as well.

Deer are my biggest fear when riding at dawn/dusk esp. this time of year. I had one cross my path yesterday morning, but had about 75 feet and she was moving, no problems. Get back in the saddle quickly.