Days ride from Holland, 25th or 26th September

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This coming weekend I'm off for a ride (either Saturday or Sunday), I was originally going to combine it with a trip to the Nurnburgring with Andre but as he is going in October this opens more possibilities :thumbup:

I was thinking about going into Germany but If anyone else has any idea's let me know :thumbup:

The weather forecast's looking dry for the weekend:thumbup:

Last edited:
A good friend of mine is celebrating his bday this saturday,
as I will be attending it, and probably won't leave till early morning,
I'm going to have to skip this one.

I hope the weather stays good and you have a great ride :thumbup:

Hi Martin,

Suggestion for a route:
Teutoburger Wald en Münster:
Teutoburgerwald
Looks like a great route:thumbup:, when will you know if you can make it?

Teutoburgerwald - Google zoeken

I might be able to join you on Sunday. I have to see, so I'll let you know!

It looks like a great route Andre. :thumbup:

when will you know if you can make it or not? the reason I ask is that Frank has to be back early on Sunday and if it's only him and me I'll choose a route closer to home, but otherwise he's happy to ride half of the route and then head on home.

A good friend of mine is celebrating his bday this saturday,
as I will be attending it, and probably won't leave till early morning,
I'm going to have to skip this one.

I hope the weather stays good and you have a great ride :thumbup:

Thanks Tim, maybe next time, have a great party :thumbup:

Martin, unfortunately I can't make it on Sunday :(

I will still go to the Nordschleife in October, if the weather permits ofcourse...

Next time...

Martin, unfortunately I can't make it on Sunday :(

I will still go to the Nordschleife in October, if the weather permits ofcourse...

Next time...

Shame you can't make it Andre, I'll save the teutoburgerwald for another day and plan something ending up around Nijmegen so that Frank and I get a full days riding on Sunday.

Had a great ride, the morning was really misty, I set off at about 0730 but later on it had cleared up.
we started in Nijmegen and did a route into Germany, ending up at the Deibel brewery :thumbup: where we had a nice meal'. After this we headed back towards Nijmegen along the German/Dutch border.

Frank took the lead when we were near Nijmegen and he took us on a great ride in the local area :rockon:

After this I waved goodbye to Frank, it was really nice weather so I headed back into the town to ride across the bridge. On the other side I rode along the Waal dike for a while before cutting over to the Lek river which I crossed by shuttle ferry at Wijk bij Duurstede. On the other side I followed the Lek dijk westward for a while before cutting up to Utrecht.

I had a great day and really enjoyed myself, thanks to Frank for the ride, hope to see you sometime soon Andre.

Last edited:
Back