Dallas TX FZ6 Riders?

saveitk

Reaction score
Visit site
New to the forum, new to the bike... wanted to see if there was a following in the Dallas TX area? Let me know! Look fwd to hearing from you!

I apologize if there is a specific place for a thread like this, Mods, feel free to move.. thanks!

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kevin
Welcome a board...I just got mine recently as well almost 3 months now and I m in DFW area...

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Kevin, I'm not in Dallas but just down the road a piece...in Houston. Welcome to the forum and to your new FZ6.

A

Aggietaco

Not in Dallas either. Little bit closer down the road in Austin.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
New to the forum, new to the bike... wanted to see if there was a following in the Dallas TX area? Let me know! Look fwd to hearing from you!

I apologize if there is a specific place for a thread like this, Mods, feel free to move.. thanks!

Could be moving down here (in Rockwall at this very moment) in a couple of months. I think we're going out to McKinney tomorrow.

Last edited:

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Kevin,
I'm in Wylie also pretty new to the site and always looking for rides, send a note if you want run the bikes around some time. I'm out most days at some point riding!

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Kelly,
I used to live in Plano, actually Parker, but have now moved to NW Arkansas.
Just saw your thread and thought I would say Hello.

Last edited:

saveitk

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum! It has alot of tech tip advise and some very
cool people. Hang around and you will pickup alot of cool FZ6 info.
We will need to have an FZ6 gathering sometime. I'm not sure exactly
how many are in DFW, but there are several in the general area.
You do know the Interantional Motorcycle show is this weekend at
the Dallas Convention Center.

I may be headed down there, should be cool! Need some rain gear and want to find a module to make signals work as brake lights.

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
I work by the galleria at 635 and the Dallas North Tollway and commute on the bike most days. Took today off to head up and see the Texas Track Days at Eagles Canyon. Most of my weekend rides have been up your way and east so far. I am riding down to the Motorcycle show tomorrow as well. Meeting some folks at BJs brewhouse off 75 at 15th in plano at about 10. Mostly cruisers but a few sport bikes in there as well.

saveitk

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been there before, nice place. I work in that area, give me a shout next time!

I work by the galleria at 635 and the Dallas North Tollway and commute on the bike most days. Took today off to head up and see the Texas Track Days at Eagles Canyon. Most of my weekend rides have been up your way and east so far. I am riding down to the Motorcycle show tomorrow as well. Meeting some folks at BJs brewhouse off 75 at 15th in plano at about 10. Mostly cruisers but a few sport bikes in there as well.

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually had a nice group ride of about 200 miles today. Had one other FZ6 along with about 30 other bikes. spun around wast of Detnon this week. but we ride north and east of dallas quite a bit. Check out the North DFW SportBike riders website. We ride almost every weekend and get in about 1 track day a month as well. Feel free to PM and we can hit some twisties around Mckinney.
Brian

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Kelly,
I used to live in Plano, really in Parker, but now live in NW Arkansas.
Saw your thread and just wanted to say hello.

FZ6_Tengu

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just up in Lewisville. I moved down from Colorado so I dont know of any good rides around here but I've been looking online and at some maps for squiggly lines.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just up in Lewisville. I moved down from Colorado so I dont know of any good rides around here but I've been looking online and at some maps for squiggly lines.

Just get a local map form any Gas station there are some great rides out here heading west of Fort Worth .