Cycle Sector is back as a vendor!

Disco@cyclesector

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys I wanted to let you know that Cycle Sector back as a forum vendor! We were here for a while before and took a bit of a break, but we are going to be offering you nice group buys and sales again! :thumbup:

Jimmy, who goes by thekraken777, will be posting up our sales and promotions and you can contact him for any requests, quotes or questions.

Thanks!

D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! Welcome back to the friendliest forum around. I bought a Chatter box from you guys at the best price I could find. I've had it for about a year and crashed it twice and it works 100%

I liked the way I was treated when I came to your store front around the corner from me.
Hope to see you again in person soon!

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back guys. I've used you for a few items in the past, looking forward to doing business with you again. Also thanks for supporting the military! :thumbup:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
do you have a web page for your store front?
Welcome back guys. I've used you for a few items in the past, looking forward to doing business with you again. Also thanks for supporting the military! :thumbup:

How is it that they support the military? I have been in the army for 9 years and am interested.

thekraken777

Reaction score
Visit site
@Motogiro. Thanks for the post for the link to our site and military discount.

Anyone else military, just register on the site and then email me at [email protected] from your military email address and then I'll verify you on our end so you can get your military discount. Thanks everyone for your business!