Cycle Gear

derek533

Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone getting spammed to death from Cycle Gear. I signed up for the emails and while I don't mind the occasional email, it seems as though I'm getting at least one a day anymore.

Don't worry CG, you're still my go to local store for gear and stuff. You don't have to email every single day with the same products advertised.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yes, like 4+ "sale"emails a day.

Also, for my past 5 orders over the past 1.5 years my experience has been this:

-place order online
-wait 2 days and receive an email saying 1 or more items were canceled because they are no longer available
-wait 2 weeks
-call them, sit on hold for 20+ minutes, speak to a rep. Ask where my items are. They look it up and by magic it just so happens that it is shipping that day and I will receive an email with the tracking number by the following day. How strange. Almost like they are "forgetting" to ship it.

They have went to hell in a handbasket in my opinion.

ArmyOfDarkness

Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone getting spammed to death from Cycle Gear. I signed up for the emails and while I don't mind the occasional email, it seems as though I'm getting at least one a day anymore.

Don't worry CG, you're still my go to local store for gear and stuff. You don't have to email every single day with the same products advertised.

This is why I have a secondary email that is for stores only. Best Buy, Sears, Walgreens, whatever. I give them that email that way it doesn't clog up my main email :thumbup:

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I called AT&T about tv, and internet, and they are wearing my azzzzz out with letters, phone calls, and e-mails.:spank: