www.surdykeharley.com
I cut my first decal sheet tonight.

Turned out really good!

This is my Faster Red 300GB external hard drive

attachment.php

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
im' really not into computers so i dont know what an external hard drive is. as for the sticker however the detail is very spot on its exactly like a factory one! you designed it yourself i guess not got a template and scanned it?

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
im' really not into computers so i dont know what an external hard drive is. as for the sticker however the detail is very spot on its exactly like a factory one! you designed it yourself i guess not got a template and scanned it?

actually I copied the logo from the front of my owner's manual then photoshopped it a bit and sent it through the cutter. Turned out very nice.

An external hard drive is just like an internal hard drive but plugs into a usb port. Makes swapping files between computers easy.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
actually I copied the logo from the front of my owner's manual then photoshopped it a bit and sent it through the cutter. Turned out very nice.

An external hard drive is just like an internal hard drive but plugs into a usb port. Makes swapping files between computers easy.

Oh no you dittint!!!! Man, peeps are gonna be on you like a duck on a June bug!!! Now that they know you do graphics! Hide man! Hide!!!!!:eek:
Hahaha! :rockon: Nice work my friend...

Mr.Spoofy

Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool, what kind of cutter do you have. I have a Roland Stika 12, it's been great for window decals and paint mask for my R/c cars.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Actually, my wife bought a Cricut machine for scrapbooking and I bought a software title that interfaces with it to cut custom stuff.

works really good!

So far, that FZ6 sticker has cost around $200 after everything! LOL Of course, the more I cut the more the cost goes down.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Actually, my wife bought a Cricut machine for scrapbooking and I bought a software title that interfaces with it to cut custom stuff.

works really good!

So far, that FZ6 sticker has cost around $200 after everything! LOL Of course, the more I cut the more the cost goes down.

Neat. I saw a Cricut machine in Walmsrt the other day. Didn't expect to see it there and thought it might have been an infomercial only item.... :)

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Neat. I saw a Cricut machine in Walmsrt the other day. Didn't expect to see it there and thought it might have been an infomercial only item.... :)

my wife is Assistant Manager of a Hobby Lobby so.... obviously, she bought it there.

just cut this one for the local Victory MC club last night.

attachment.php