Custom Slipons cheap

Phil_RC_1

07-FZ6, 09-FZ1, 06-R*
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been hawking ebay and the F/S forum for a while now and have not found any great deals on new or used slipons. At this point, I was thinking about some of the threads here where guys have modified the stock exhaust, I have a welder but am not a welder :), I mean I can tack, I can blob and grind tacky welds that hold decent, but this isn't my choice route. However, I had just about determined that was the only way that I would ever have a slipon for the FZ6 (The Dual muffler thing causes most slipons to be just outrageously priced)

Anyway, last night I came across this Scorpian kit (missing the mufflers) on ebay for $89 and $15 shipping, and these mufflers $34 per pair + $30 shipping. Hopefully It won't be too hard to marry the two.
$(KGrHqJHJDoE7zGSB8!QBPBf)gLWJ!~~60_12.JPG

254343983_tp.jpg

So for about $170 + maybe $5 to $10 for additional misc clamps adaptors etc. I should have a decent system. HOPEFULLY!!! I also have an idea to replace the cat down pipe,,,,and maybe the cats in the headers,,,,,,we'll see....

I'll update the thread when the parts come in, and again once everything is together. :rockon::D;):rolleyes:

Last edited:

txlyman

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks promising.

If those don't work out you can also grab some factory r1 cans and weld em to the pipe you bought.