Custom Seats

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
Was up at the Ace Cafe on the weekend and bumped into a chap with a custom saddle on his big Yam. Gave me the address and said it was comfy and good value. Only trouble is of course I have to send off my own unit to be recovered. Difficult seeing as I use it 7 days a week.
So this got me thinking.

Has anyone here got an original saddle I could borrow or buy so I can still ride?

Originally fancied the Top Sellerie item but http://www.bootlegbikeseats.com look like they make a very similar one at a fraction - inc gel pads!
I'm in the North or West London area, but would travel a county or so for the right deal.

Last edited:

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
Had a look at their site today. Basic, but says all it needs to. Found a few google links to other satisfied customers. These guys are clearly not into ripping people off yet supply a quality product on a quick turn-round.
Just need to get a spare seat now.....

v1jay

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a look at their site today. Basic, but says all it needs to. Found a few google links to other satisfied customers. These guys are clearly not into ripping people off yet supply a quality product on a quick turn-round.
Just need to get a spare seat now.....

Fox - Dan at BootLeg is awesome... i'm in the middle of getting one designed for my GSX.

Very nice guy, and he likes a challange if you know what i mean...

Sorry, can't help with a spare saddle :BLAA:

vj