Crocs......Really

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my Croc flip flops. Couldn't imagine wearing any of the other footwear at any time, much less on two wheels.

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw the one of his crocs went over the rail and down the mountain....I hope they went after that sandal. Because come one you don't want to have thsi guy walking around with only one croc on, we don't want him to look like an idiot :BLAA:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a look at some of the other videos this guy posted on Youtube and I am surprised the cops don't sit on that bend. That R6 that burned away was pretty sad.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have to say, not very cool of that cop to be sitting there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I see your point, but note that if people were not speeding, or riding reckless, then it should not matter if police are there or not.

.... on a side note, I take twisties hard as well, but if I were to lose control of my bike because of seeing a cop, it was probably because I was doing something I should not have been doing. :thumbup:

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
OUCH.

I have a pair of crocs to walk around the house, as soon me or my wife come home, we drop our street footwear on the closet and change to the crocs, they are super comfortable yet the price still way to high for a pair of plastic so I got them on sale for less then $15.00 each on their website.

The only problem is that I got both in black and we are always confusing hers with mine.

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
I see your point, but note that if people were not speeding, or riding reckless, then it should not matter if police are there or not.

.... on a side note, I take twisties hard as well, but if I were to lose control of my bike because of seeing a cop, it was probably because I was doing something I should not have been doing. :thumbup:

So if you see a cop you don't react at all differently then If you saw a normal car? I know I and most people do slow down check the speed or like that guy grab the brakes even if doing nothing wrong. Over here in Aus it is drummed into our heads so much about loosing points/your license for speeding it's just reaction to slow up for a cop.
I did it today doing 80kmh in a 100 zone and still hit the brakes (in the car) when I spotted the highway patrol.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So if you see a cop you don't react at all differently then If you saw a normal car? I know I and most people do slow down check the speed or like that guy grab the brakes even if doing nothing wrong. Over here in Aus it is drummed into our heads so much about loosing points/your license for speeding it's just reaction to slow up for a cop.
I did it today doing 80kmh in a 100 zone and still hit the brakes (in the car) when I spotted the highway patrol.
So, what good is a cop if he keeps his car in the garage? If people are doing something wrong, its the polices responsibility to stop them. They cant do that if they are not allowed to be seen.

If someone robs your house and on the way out a cop is waiting for him outside, and the robber drops the TV on his foot... is it the cops fault for being there?

Now in this situation, what if the cop were just driving through, and happened to be at that point when the bike came around... would it still be a problem?

Now, if the cop were some where he should have no business being. like in the center of the road, or at a roadblock, where the biker was FORCED to stop suddenly, then yes, thats a problem. But the cop was parked off the road, where im sure any other day 20-30 bikes would be parked anyway. The dude was speeding around a corner, and realized he was caught and lost control.

... as i said, im not claiming that I dont do that stuff... but hey. sometimes you gotta pay the cost when you do stupid stuff.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Dress for the crash! I have never gone down hard but I've never ridden with any exposed skin either! The one day you don't wear all your gear because it's too hot may be the day you lay her down! Without a helmet even a relatively low speed crash like this would probably have been fatal.