couple of honest questions

I've reached the point where the only thing I don't do myself is change/balance tires.

Changing/balancing tires is tough unless you have the right equipment. If we buy our tires through our local independent shop, they don't charge for mounting/balancing. They even match most online prices we find. We try to support our local independent shop. Other than that, my hubby does it all. I'm good at getting tools and hydration as needed. With one exception, he had them do a valve check on my Sprint at 28K, he decided the price was worth the saving him the hassle.

A kwik tip for those pesky battery terminal nuts: before putting the fresh batt into its recepticle put a foam earplug under the nut and screw the little bolt in to make sure it all stays in place while you put it in. Then take out the bolts hook up +ve then -ve leads- the nus will be exactly where you want them, and replace terminal covers etc tank down and yr off riding again

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Back