Could use some advice!

xXxSushanxXx

Reaction score
Visit site
oh but its a two brothers exhaust! ok so it has kn filter and he took great care of it... It has a plate kit with a wired plate light, im sure you see the woodcraft sliders, springs were rebuilt with racetech springs and heavier oil, also dropped 8mm. throttle bodies tuned, new cam chain tensioner. not to mention all the free crap he gave me!!! and im sure i must of forgotten something lol

Edit: also turn signals are flush!

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looking forward to the pics :thumbup:

406919_453909991326761_2092226033_n.jpg

So after two rides the bike is tucked away for winter... :'(

oh but its a two brothers exhaust! ok so it has kn filter and he took great care of it... It has a plate kit with a wired plate light, im sure you see the woodcraft sliders, springs were rebuilt with racetech springs and heavier oil, also dropped 8mm. throttle bodies tuned, new cam chain tensioner. not to mention all the free crap he gave me!!! and im sure i must of forgotten something lol

Edit: also turn signals are flush!

Look really nice, thanks for the pics :thumbup: take it easy out there next spring.

xXxSushanxXx

Reaction score
Visit site
I just want to thxs all the guys who helped me out! i effing love my new bike and cant wait to ride it some spring!!! (oh i got to ride it a 3rd time today!!! maybe the weather well let me ride it for one more week!!!)

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!