Could Someone help me post pictures?!?

weswood151

Reaction score
Visit site
I have tried the insert images w/ picasa files w/ no luck. If there is a thread on this, point me in that dirtection, please.

Thanks,
WesWood151

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
when posting a reply/thread there is a button right in the control panel. it is to the right of the smiley face symbol and to the left of the undo button. it is in the row of buttons above the text box and off to the right INSIDE that first row.

hit that attach button shaped like a paperclip and attach an image from your harddrive.

or you can go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket create an account, and upload images into your album there, and then just insert the image through "forum-code" which is done this way:

If you have found an image on a website the way you insert an image is you copy paste the web address of the image. this begins with http:// and ends with the file extension: .jpg or .gif or .jpeg or whatever it is. copy that whole line. if you want to insert an image that is PART of a web page just RIGHT click the image and hit "Copy image location". (if you have made an account on photobucket you can do the same thing)

now you come back to the forum posting box and you either hit the button that looks like a picture of 2 mountains (bottom row in the 2 rows ABOVE the text box you type into) and then paste your link in, and then press ok. Or you can do it manually by entering this:

[IMG ]http:// web address of the image or the copied image location[ /IMG]

there can be no spaces when doing it manually. I put in spaces into the box and the other box as well. you dont want spaces in there i just did it to show you what it will look like it wont show it unless i put a space in there

:)

S

sportrider

I have tried the insert images w/ picasa files w/ no luck. If there is a thread on this, point me in that dirtection, please.

Thanks,
WesWood151
I use the "manage attachments" button at the bottom of the screen when your posting. click on that and click "browse" and find the picture your trying to attach, upload it and click the "submit post" at the bottom of the screen and it will post the picture with the thread/post you are posting.

hope that made sence :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

I use the "manage attachments" button at the bottom of the screen when your posting. click on that and click "browse" and find the picture your trying to attach, upload it and click the "submit post" at the bottom of the screen and it will post the picture with the thread/post you are posting.

hope that made sence :thumbup:

That made perfect sense.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha i guess it was a bit long-winded but its every possible way u can post images. and sometimes you see a pic on the web you want to share but dont want to save to harddrive etc. the "copy link location" button is handy for that...

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's how you put pictures on the forum:

1) Reply to a message by clicking the quick-reply button.
2) Choose GO ADVANCED (below the dialogue box).
3) Click the paperclip button

Paper%20Clip.bmp

4) If you want to apply a picture that is ON YOUR COMPUTER, click a BROWSE button. Find the picture on your computer and doubleclick it.

5) Click the UPLOAD button and wait...

6) You'll see the current attachments section has a description of your picture, written in blue. Click on it.

7) You'll see the picture in a window. That window has a website address! Select that entire website address and copy it with CTRL+C . (Right click the address and select COPY)

8) You're almost done. Go back to your dialogue box and click the insert image button (the yellow one with the hill and sun?)

9) PLEASE ENTER THE URL OF YOUR IMAGE: Clear the box. Delete the http:// or whatever; you want a blank box.

10) Paste the website address of your copied picture in the box. Click OK.

11) Your dialogue box will now have an command. When you click SUBMIT REPLY, that command line will activate your picture. Make sure that [IMG] command line is seperate and intact.

Here ya go:[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.webexpressguide.com/images/repository/330.jpg

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that your OTHER bike elm? didnt take you for a hyper-biker!

(hey i just coined a new phrase WOOT!)