Cortech Super Mini Tankbag

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
This is in great condition with no tears or rips. Magnet works great. Never needed the straps so I dont have them anymore. I'm looking to upgrade to a bigger one and wont be needing this. 40 bucks plus shipping takes it. Here are some pics. Rain cover included.

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Could be interested...

In the last picture, there are to areas that look brown on top of the bag. Is that a reflection of something or a bit of wear on the bag?

Could you put something next to it and take a picture for sizing reference? Like a can of soda or something?

Thanks,
Rob

D

Dave.TX

This is off their website:

h_rh.jpg

The reflection you see may be the clear plastic on top. It's a good lookin' bag.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one of these bags as well. Nice little bag, doesn't hold alot, but works well for returning a DVD to the movie rental place. Quick to attach and detach, and the headphone port is nice.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I'm in a basement and the flourescent lighting is bad. No discoloration at all. If anything ts a glare from the plastic map cover on top. I will try to get another pic like you asked tomorrow.

Edit: actually what you see if probably the indentation from where I kept my ezpass. Lol. That's where I always kept it in the map pocket. Came in handy. I just flipped it up going through tolls.
Could be interested...

In the last picture, there are to areas that look brown on top of the bag. Is that a reflection of something or a bit of wear on the bag?

Could you put something next to it and take a picture for sizing reference? Like a can of soda or something?

Thanks,
Rob

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk Pro.

Last edited:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hope this helps. Few bottles with my wallet and stuff in it.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk Pro.

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same bag but its rebadged as some cycle gear brand and I love it. I think its the perfect size and shape for the weird fz6 tank.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Bag showed up today exactly as described! Very lightly used, but otherwise in perfect condition. Thanks Bill!