Cortech Sport Saddlebag/tailbag set

Convict1997

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is a Cortech by Tourmaster Sport Saddlebag/tailbag set. I purchased these to replace a set of bags that were damaged in an accident. I then sold the bike about two months after. The bags were sitting in my closet until yesterday when I purchased a new Honda Shadow. Well, now I've got to get a set of bags to match the new bike so these need to go. The bags were only in use for two months, if that. They show no signs of wear or fading. All straps, buckles, raincovers, etc will be included just as if you were to purchase the bags new. Please check the links below for a more in depth description from motorcyclegear.com. The bags are located in Concord, NC. I am asking $166 plus shipping to cover a new set of bags for the Shadow. If you buy these bags new it would be over $200. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Click here for Saddlebags description
Click here for Tail bag description

11ukg3b.jpg

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
These are a great set of bags. Good luck with the sale, OP. :thumbup:

BTW, your cat doesn't look too impressed with the Harley blanket...lol.

:BLAA:

Convict1997

Reaction score
Visit site
These are a great set of bags. Good luck with the sale, OP. :thumbup:

BTW, your cat doesn't look too impressed with the Harley blanket...lol.

:BLAA:

lol. I don't blame him. It cost twice as much as a regular blanket and doesn't do anything special to justify the cost.

LMK if you separate. I'm interested in just the tail bag.
I might be interested in the just the saddle bags if you would separate.

I'd rather try to sell them as a set since I've already got everything boxed up. If I decide to seperate, I'll let you two know.

I'm interested to take the whole set, let me know.

They're still available. If you send me your zip I can check on shipping.

Convict1997

Reaction score
Visit site
I just realized that I still have a set of saddlebag brackets that I made up which would work great with these bags. See the thread for them here:

Click here for link

If someone here purchases these bags, I will include the brackets for an additional $15 and throw them in the box with the bags. . If someone would like to purchase them seperately, they'll be $15 plus shipping.