Coretech Sport - Complete Soft Luggage Set F/S! (East TX)

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD, PENDING FUNDS!

I have a complete set of black Coretechs Sport soft luggage, which includes expandable saddle bags, expandable tail bag, and super mini magnetic tank bag. These are used but in great shape and have plenty of life left in them. All straps, zipper tabs, and rain covers are accounted for. Come from a smoke free home!

NOTE: I decided to keep the tank and tail bag. So the saddle bags are still available. Asking price is $75. This does not include shipping because it will be based on your specific location.

HERE ARE SOME ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE SADDLEBAGS... In pic 1 and 3 I tried to circle some small scuffs that the bags have on the sides. Other than that they are in very good condition.

Last edited:

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
If you're willing to sell the tank bag separetely I'll buy it.
My current tankbag is too big for short rides.

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
If I can't sell it all together I'm just going to keep the tank and tail bag and get rid of the saddle bags.

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had all of those, and IMO this is the best soft luggage you can get. :thumbup: My Cortech Sport tail bag has been to Hades and back and held up excellently.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be interested in the tail bag if you are willing to part the set out. Of course, as long as the price is right.

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Why selling such a nice set of luggage? I love Cortech stuff!

It is great. But I splurged and bought a set of GIVI V35 side cases to match to V46 top case that my bike came with when I bought it.

And rsw81, I'm not willing to part it out at this time. If I can't sell it all together I'm just going to keep the tail and tank bags and just sell the saddle bags.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
It is great. But I splurged and bought a set of GIVI V35 side cases to match to V46 top case that my bike came with when I bought it.

And rsw81, I'm not willing to part it out at this time. If I can't sell it all together I'm just going to keep the tail and tank bags and just sell the saddle bags.

Let me know if you change your mind. I already have the saddles, just looking for the tail.

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
NOTE: I decided to keep the tank and tail bag. So the saddle bags are still available. Asking price is $75. This does not include shipping because it will be based on your specific location.

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
I will if they don't sell within the next day or two. I just hate dealing with ebay now that they jacked up their seller fees so much!