Corbin Seat

Yamahahauler

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a very nice corbin seat that fits a 2006 fz6. I don't use it because i got a custom covered seat with the fz6 logo embriodered into it and that is what i am going to continue to use so this one can go. Nothing wrong with it at all. Yours for $225.00 plus shipping which from TN to WA state is $30.00 according to my local post office, if your closer it will probably be a little cheaper.

SOLD,SOLD,SOLD

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
God, I do love my Corbin!

Nice seat, nice price...somebody jump on this already! And yes, it will fit ANY YEAR FZ6...confirmed.

Good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

W

wrightme43

The corbin is a absolutely outstandingly comfortable seat. Highly reccomended. This is a awesome deal. I love mine.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Corbin website says it fits 04 thru 06. Others here have said it will ,i cannot say either way for i have not had it on anything but my 06. Could just be a cosmetic thing i just don't know.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Yamaha FZ motorcycles | 800-538-7035

It will fit, Eric's former 07 and my 06 swapped with no issues at all. At worst you may have to shim the latch piece with a small washer

My 06 and his (former) 07 have had the stock bone, a Corbin, and one other couch on it at one time or another:Flash: