Corbin seat for 04-06 fz6

theBIGfizz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a beautiful Corbin seat in as new condition that I bought in late 2009. It has MAYBE 850 miles on it, and Ill even throw in a non-Corbin detachable passenger backrest that slides in and out of the stock hole underneath the flap in the rear of the seat.(normally $99) This seat is super comfortable, and makes the bike a REAL all-day tourer..There are NO imperfections and the seat (as you may know) retails for $695. I am offering it for $325. plus actual shipping to your location...please email me at [email protected] if you'd like pics..ive had to sell my bike due to financial obligations,..i also have CORTECH soft luggage that easily attaches to the rear and mounts without any hardware whatsoever by way of two thick velcro straps that fit nicely under your seat. $45.00 thanks Todd

Last edited:
You'll generate a LOT more interest for both items if you post up some pics here. Otherwise, GLWS! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Remember the forum rules, need to have a photo posted, and a price stated. No auctions or counter offers.

For verification that this is not spam please post a logical reply to this message the email I got was forwarded and the pictures didn't downloaded. Only disappeared.

Back