Competition werkes

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have PSR foot pegs and they are very similar. the spring will fit kind of loosely and they'll be very slightly slanted forward. but overall very good and great great vs stock

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
i have PSR foot pegs and they are very similar. the spring will fit kind of loosely and they'll be very slightly slanted forward. but overall very good and great great vs stock

Little cheaper too, thanks. Have they faded over time or did they keep their color? I'm glad to hear the grip is better, that's my overall goal, plus looks. :thumbup:

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Little cheaper too, thanks. Have they faded over time or did they keep their color? I'm glad to hear the grip is better, that's my overall goal, plus looks. :thumbup:

i just recently put them on so i havent noticed any fading but i will keep and eye on it. sry meant to say grip not great great lol:thumbup:

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
i just recently put them on so i havent noticed any fading but i will keep and eye on it. sry meant to say grip not great great lol:thumbup:

Now that you've had a summer with the foot pegs did they fade, how did they hold up?

Thanks. :thumbup: