Coming to America!

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Great Plan!!!! A couple of high points I can think of are:
Rocky mountains national park from Loveland thru Estes Park To Grand Lake. From there over hwy 40 to Steamboat then south on 131 to Vail area. Then Glenwood to Aspen over Mclure pass to Paonia Then south to Teluride Via the Black Canyaon. Then Montrose to Durango down 550 is awesome. From there the desert area. Maybe Grand Canyon, The north rim is cool without being too touristy. Then Utah for Moab area, Arches, Dead horse point, Islands in the sky, Bryce and Zion. From there Vegas to LA then up Hwy 1 the Pacific coast Highway all the way up to Vancouver Canada. The trans Canada to Revelstoke then south to Nakusp with side rides to Kaslo then over the Monashee to Vernon. Cross back to Calgary over Crows nest via Creston then south to Waterton/ Glacier National park in Montana.
These are some of my favourites and have riden them all. I'll hook up with you somewhere on this giant loop. I am currently traveling and riding North America in my RV toy hauler. I can get you a place to stay in Steamboat, Vancouver and Nakusp. Check out the map and let me know what gels and we can talk about logistics. If you need any special info or research I'll be glad to help.

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
If you make it down to Texas you have to ride the Three Sisters. Here's some info.

Stay in Fredericksburg and head up FM965 to Enchanted Rock. This is all Texas Hill Country. Probably the best that Texas has to offer.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
If you make it down to Texas you have to ride the Three Sisters. Here's some info.

Stay in Fredericksburg and head up FM965 to Enchanted Rock. This is all Texas Hill Country. Probably the best that Texas has to offer.

Sounds fun riding three sisters! Just sayin'

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Niiiice Wolfman!

Just hit all of these: The Top 15 Motorcycling Roads According to AMA Members

Let us know when you're down here! :)

Lol! i had a good look at that list last night...looks bloody great! At this point i am trying to get "all my ducks in a row" to make this happen...In other words, trying to sort more work so i can start saving for this trip, and to buy a block of land, to build my own "Wolf Den" on...

It's going to be a busy couple of years as i make these 2 things a reality!

A month away from mykids is going to be the hardest thing to deal with...coupled with the fact that the missus wants to add more kids to the "family", sooner, rather than later...and i am keen for that to!

:thumbup: