Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
I see that the lever I got from Killer has four holes. I thought it was three so just to clarify is the third hole in still back to stock lever pull or is now the fourth?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
the hole closet to the spline is the standard
the first series of levers had three holes the 2nd series has four, this gives one more increased friction zone setting for an even smoother clutch. Hole 3 from the spline is a good place to start if you want a sunbstantial change and room to go more or less depending on what you like

enjoy it ,its one of the best mods you will get

Themadclowns

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine today! glad I sent mine when I did as well. It looks awesome! Perfect looking welds, nice even powder coat, Hell, I haven't even put it on the bike yet!
Now to just steal my bike back from the friend i lent it out to.... :rant:

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Got it installed on the bike today and took for a test ride and it definitely makes shifting much smoother but now it seems like I don't have much adjustment left in the clutch lever adjuster. Before my adjuster was right about in the middle now it is either almost all the way in or out depending on what spline I install the slave lever on. Anybody else run into this?

Just an update, I found it was absolutely essential that I screw my mid cable adjuster all the way in. I tried to adjust it just at the lever which was what was giving me all the problems. That allowed me to bring my lever adjuster back to factory. The clutch is so nice now! I guess it just goes to show you to take your time and not try to skip steps. Thanks for the great mod killer!:rockon:

Last edited:

Koozi

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't believe I waited too long to try to get this. I just came looking for one and found this sad news.

So...

I am IN -- if/when you decide to start fabricating again.

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
Should delete this thread. . Or edit the subject to.. "Im not making them again" lol...

Nevermind.. he might still make them.. so theres still hope.. Im in if you start making them again.. thanks

Last edited:

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Should delete this thread. . Or edit the subject to.. "Im not making them again" lol...

Nevermind.. he might still make them.. so theres still hope.. Im in if you start making them again.. thanks

Yeah...:D I'd be in if anyone picks this up. Got the parts from Revzilla, but never sent them in with the payment in time...all my fault for slacking. We can hope. ;)