Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm planning on ordering this mod from you. I ordered the parts from Partzilla about a week ago, as they were listed being on hand, but now the parts are listed as backordered order's status. No big deal, but it looks like it'll be a couple more weeks until I get them. The idea is to send you payment when I ship the parts. :thumbup:

petaminox

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Killernoodle,

Looks like Partszilla does not have stock of the parts atm. They're looking at a ship date of 4/19. Just a heads up.

I'm trying to see if alternative suppliers can get it faster to you. But in the mean time... It's gonna be a bit of a wait.

Reaction score
Visit site

xfer107

Reaction score
Visit site
None extra. I've been eating shipping since the first levers.

Glad you're happy with it!

So these guys are still waiting to get their levers (in order):
ronsonol
lghtmgr
xfer107
ThermalFZ6

And Falcon6123 is waiting on his cores to get to me.

If I missed something, please PM or email me! For some reason, my organization skills aren't quite on par with my fabrication skills.

Thanks for the status update. I totally forgot about this :thumbup:

crownline99

Reaction score
Visit site
Paypal payment sent. Mailing out cores today.

I can't wait to ride in traffic with this mod. Hopefully it will help with arm pump issues.

Sinman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,
I received my KN modified parts earlier this week. I have not put them on, because I'm waiting for my shaved seat to come back from Spencer in FL. KN's paypal did not work for me, so I'll be sending a check to him. If you got a message that your paypal did not go through, send the guy a check! He is The Man on this forum! Pay up, and be happy. I can hardly wait for my first ride of season!

Sinman:rockon:

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Update: my welder was acting up this week, I ended up taking the panels off and messing with all the connectors, and after troubleshooting everything it ended up being a broken wire in the foot pedal. I managed to get all 8 of them welded up last night, they just need blasting powder coating tonight and they'll be shipping tomorrow.

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
Update: my welder was acting up this week, I ended up taking the panels off and messing with all the connectors, and after troubleshooting everything it ended up being a broken wire in the foot pedal. I managed to get all 8 of them welded up last night, they just need blasting powder coating tonight and they'll be shipping tomorrow.

You get my PMs by chance?

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Had the chance to ride a couple KM with the new lever. Love it! Taking a bit of time to feel out the friction zone, but it has also been over 6 months since I was on a bike!