Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you send him your cores?

I sent mine down, so I hope I have them back in the next 2 weeks... People up here have started to ride a little bit.

I know he was having computer issues, or he's just busy.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Not to rub it in, but I finally got my clutch mod adjusted just right, and I'm one happy biker.:cheer:

Well worth the time.:thumbup:

crownline99

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered the cores today (being sent to my address), I will send Paypal payment and email when I ship them to you KN.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
IIRC, I bought mine from PowerSports Plus, and they cost me about $20, and I had them shipped directly to KN.

Look earlier in the thread and you'll see I posted a direct link to the required parts.

Cheers,
Rick

P.S. I'm on my phone at the moment, so searching back is painful, but if anyone can find the posts, that'll help future users.

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
IIRC, I bought mine from PowerSports Plus, and they cost me about $20, and I had them shipped directly to KN.

Look earlier in the thread and you'll see I posted a direct link to the required parts.

Cheers,
Rick

P.S. I'm on my phone at the moment, so searching back is painful, but if anyone can find the posts, that'll help future users.

Thanks, Ill look for it

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
So just to clarify and make sure I'm doing this right… I can order the core sets off the site, have it sent directly to him, pay pal him with the info, and he'll make em up? Seems too easy… Are we sure he's still doing them?

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
Doesn't matter for clarification, sent money out excitement.

Killernoodle, please let me know if you can or cannot do them as soon as you can so I know if I should cancel the core order directly to you. Thanks, brother!

yblaser

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered the cores today (being sent to my address), I will send Paypal payment and email when I ship them to you KN.

I would probably wait until killernoodle confirms that he is taking new orders before you start sending him money and cores.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize you had already ordered these. Sorry :Flash: I'm a :tard:

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Falcon, that's exactly what I did - I ordered new parts and had them shipped directly to KN. (KillerNoodle, not Kansas!)

He shipped the complete parts back to me.

If you click on that link I posted in that thread, it is a shopping cart with the exact items you need, so no searching for part numbers.

Cheers,
Rick

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I am still taking orders as long as you are planning on sending me a core. I'm going to suspend the $70 option until it's clear that guys can still order the parts through Yamaha. For now, it looks like we cleaned out all their stock.

Sorry for the slow update. I've been ridiculously busy. I have the next 5 levers finished, just need powder coating. They will be shipping out Wednesday.

Sinman

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I am still taking orders as long as you are planning on sending me a core. I'm going to suspend the $70 option until it's clear that guys can still order the parts through Yamaha. For now, it looks like we cleaned out all their stock.

Sorry for the slow update. I've been ridiculously busy. I have the next 5 levers finished, just need powder coating. They will be shipping out Wednesday.

That is good news! I hope my parts are in that batch! Next step is a shaved seat!

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Scratch that: shipping 7 more levers tomorrow. 2 more showed up at my doorstep tonight and I just got done finishing all of them.

These guys will ship off tomorrow.
stl_ed
Hammerfield
SOLACE
Xdsxc
CdnMedic
JasonB
TUPAC

Thanks for your patience everyone!