Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

JasonB

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm another one that paid $70+ back in December but hasn't received anything up to now. If you could give us some idea as to when the levers would arrive that would be great!

Cheers for now,

Jason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

aggroman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there... I'm interested. How much is it gonna cost me as I am from Singapore. Please tell me you are still making it.

tupac

Reaction score
Visit site
if thats the case yasko i should be getting mine soon too if he went down the list of people who paid.:rockon:

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the delay guys. I've only received a single core back from the original ones I sent. I don't have enough of a steady supply stream to get these out to everyone who ordered the $70 option.

I'm trying to figure out what to do at this point, because most people went with the $70 option. If any of you guys who took that option aren't riding your bikes (bad weather, installing other mods, whatever) and want this done fast, I can do a pretty quick turnaround as long as I have the parts and I would refund you the core charge.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

If you want to jump on this, I think it would be best to send in your cores unless you are not in the US. Turnaround time for US people who send their pars in is less than a week, I generally can modify the parts in an evening.

And yes, I have plenty of parts left to make more of these.

Last edited:

Hammerfield

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested. I can send in my core and send you the 50 dollar payment tonight. Nothing but snow in the forecast for the next couple weeks. Just let me know and I'll send it off to you.

Last edited:

Solace

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm one who also sent $70 back on Dec 16th

Transaction ID # 1VA71579S17216227

I've resorted to ordering the parts and having them sent directly to you. It looks like the place i ordered from in the US has them in stock....

UPDATE: It looks like the Clutch Cable Holder is on it's way, but the Push Lever Assy is backordered for a month. :(

Last edited:

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the delay guys. I've only received a single core back from the original ones I sent. I don't have enough of a steady supply stream to get these out to everyone who ordered the $70 option.

I'm trying to figure out what to do at this point, because most people went with the $70 option. If any of you guys who took that option aren't riding your bikes (bad weather, installing other mods, whatever) and want this done fast, I can do a pretty quick turnaround as long as I have the parts and I would refund you the core charge.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

If you want to jump on this, I think it would be best to send in your cores unless you are not in the US. Turnaround time for US people who send their pars in is less than a week, I generally can modify the parts in an evening.

And yes, I have plenty of parts left to make more of these.

I went the $50 and sent in my core. I have an extra core I can send you for credit? PM me and let me know if that would be OK.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I got in to my trailer and got my cores pulled off so I'll be sending them in the morning!
We still have at least 3' of snow here, it just keeps coming. So hopefully by the time I have them installed the snow will be gone!

yblaser

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the distraction from getting your current orders shipped, but count me in as someone else who would like to get this mod. I have a core that I can send in as well. Thanks!

Sinman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,
I just reposted the instructions from pg. 15 from KN himself in the How-to section. I'm hoping it will be easier for noobs like me to find it when the time comes. Thanks as always to KN and David323 for helping out. I'm dreaming of a spring without stalling! :D

tupac

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't heard from him. i hope i get my parts soon. been waiting a minute. i daily drive my fz6. It IS my "car" rain or shine so it would be nice to have a smooth clutch lever