Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I lost another SSD in my computer (2nd one) and lost my records of who sent me levers and who I sent them to. All I have is my paypal records and my gmail, so I'm trying to reverse engineer who the next batch needs to be sent to.

So far I've shipped out to (Last names):
Skoog
Abbate
Loy
Repetti
Heidelberg

You guys should already have received yours or are going to be receiving them shortly.

And I have 5 levers to ship out now. If you sent me a core already (those of you who paid the $50, and either ordered the lever parts online and sent them to me or took the ones off your bike and sent them to me, PLEASE send me an email at [email protected] and let me know you did.

I have a feeling that someone may have paid me the $70 and sent the core too, which is why I'm not sure who needs theirs next.

Thanks and sorry about the delay!

fikshunn

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a feeling that someone may have paid me the $70 and sent the core too...

<---This guy did. No rush on getting it back to me! After I paid the $70 and sent my core in I ordered another OEM set so I could ride around for the time being, it's Texas weather after all. :)

Thanks for all your hard work in getting this done!

Macca FZ6N

Reaction score
Visit site
So, how about that list of people you are sending leavers out to and in what order. I wouldn't mind knowing as I did pay my $70 in, I think it was, November. I'd just like to know when to expect it as I'm keen to get in on the bike.

Xdsxc

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I lost another SSD in my computer (2nd one) and lost my records of who sent me levers and who I sent them to. All I have is my paypal records and my gmail, so I'm trying to reverse engineer who the next batch needs to be sent to.

So far I've shipped out to (Last names):
Skoog
Abbate
Loy
Repetti
Heidelberg

You guys should already have received yours or are going to be receiving them shortly.

And I have 5 levers to ship out now. If you sent me a core already (those of you who paid the $50, and either ordered the lever parts online and sent them to me or took the ones off your bike and sent them to me, PLEASE send me an email at [email protected] and let me know you did.

I have a feeling that someone may have paid me the $70 and sent the core too, which is why I'm not sure who needs theirs next.

Thanks and sorry about the delay!

I paid the $70 price, but I'll be more than happy to send in my core once I receive the levers.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I paid $70 on jan 21st. I'll be sending in my core once I can beat through the snow and get to my bike... Hopefully in a couple weeks when I get back from the north.

ThermalFZ6

Uses training wheels
Reaction score
Visit site
So, how about that list of people you are sending leavers out to and in what order. I wouldn't mind knowing as I did pay my $70 in, I think it was, November. I'd just like to know when to expect it as I'm keen to get in on the bike.

I too would like to see the list and where I am on it (as another member who paid the $70 to defer sending my core in).

Sorry to hear about your SSD - ever used dropbox?

Thanks!

Last edited:

tupac

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if you can compile a list of users that have yet to get their levers in the order they paid.

I see some have already gotten theirs but Im curious as to how much longer itll take. I ride every day and i hate my clutch lever.

let us all know

thanks

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
To all you who are waiting for yours, don't fret. I just installed mine and it is a different bike! I never loved the clutch but I was curious about those who raved about this mod. I am no longer curious! It is amazing.