Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the refund for cores great mod man I really appreciate it worth or by far it's so amazing ;) thumbs up to you man on truly amazing mod

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you still want the cores back?

Yes. Please!!! For some reason, for every 2 levers I send out, I only get 1 core back. It's hard to keep this thing rolling if I don't get a steady stream of cores back. It also forces people to order from parts suppliers, which means one more step for no good reason.

nixter said:
Are there instal instructions somewhere? Or is it as simple as swapping levers out?

Yes, there are several install instructions here. And a youtube video of how to adjust them. It's easy:rockon:

Last edited:

Macca FZ6N

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes. Please!!! For some reason, for every 2 levers I send out, I only get 1 core back. It's hard to keep this thing rolling if I don't get a steady stream of cores back. It also forces people to order from parts suppliers, which means one more step for no good reason.

Yes, there are several install instructions here. And a youtube video of how to adjust them. It's easy:rockon:

So does that mean you will be making them again eventually?

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site
Warning this mod could cause a large goose egg if you'd not paying attention to your surroundings.

After spending a couple minutes trying to get the ring off I decided to go buy a proper pair of pliers before I broke something. Upon standing up I discovered that I was underneath the handlebars. I saw stars for awhile and am lucky I did not knock the bike over! :spank:

With the proper pliers this was a simple change. Will be sending the core back as soon as I find the address.

Solace

Reaction score
Visit site
Sent back my cores yesterday. Hopefully you continue making the clutch slave levers as this is one awesome frickin' mod!:rockon: I'd like to get another one in future....

nixter

Reaction score
Visit site

Mark3d 4 D34th

Reaction score
Visit site
Nixter,
I was told use this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_J3fE66kQs&list=FLqv3Fp8Dch50EnIc7OtSKcg&index=1&feature=plpp_video]Fz6 clutch slave lever installation - YouTube[/ame]

its short but may help