Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Power is back on! Wooh!

To the two guys waiting on cores: your levers ship off tomorrow! Enjoy guys!

Thanks Shoey and discgolfdude for the cores :rockon:

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Killernoodle
Parts sent Via Parts Shark, and $50 sent to your PayPal

Thanks

Mike

Got your parts today, they are shipping out tomorrow. Enjoy!

attachment.php

fenderfreek

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed mine and it couldn't have been easier. Took maybe 10-15 minutes to get all swapped out and another 5 minutes to adjust everything. I am leaving town this evening for the week, but I will see if I can get someone to drop my parts off at the post office for me on Monday.

Also want to add for others that the improvement is very noticeable. It's much easier to slowly slip the clutch out, where before it required very fine control to do so. Just need an adjustable lever to bring the engagement point closer to the bar now.

Last edited:

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed mine and it couldn't have been easier. Took maybe 10-15 minutes to get all swapped out and another 5 minutes to adjust everything. I am leaving town this evening for the week, but I will see if I can get someone to drop my parts off at the post office for me on Monday.

Also want to add for others that the improvement is very noticeable. It's much easier to slowly slip the clutch out, where before it required very fine control to do so. Just need an adjustable lever to bring the engagement point closer to the bar now.

Good to hear! I'm eagerly awaiting your core.

If anyone else has a core they want to send me, I'll refund $20 for the parts. Please guys, help your fellow brothers out :)

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
I went for my first ride of the season and it was fantastic!!!! It was also the first time I used the new clutch slave lever and it was also great! Nice and smooth with more friction zone as promised. Great Job Killernoodle!

I will be sending in my core, the only catch is that I am moving right now, so my spare parts are in a box ready for the movers. I should be able to get to it by the end of the week, then I will send it in to you Killernoodle. Sorry for the delay, I know people are waiting and I want people to enjoy your work.

Thank again!

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
I went for my first ride of the season and it was fantastic!!!! It was also the first time I used the new clutch slave lever and it was also great! Nice and smooth with more friction zone as promised. Great Job Killernoodle!

I will be sending in my core, the only catch is that I am moving right now, so my spare parts are in a box ready for the movers. I should be able to get to it by the end of the week, then I will send it in to you Killernoodle. Sorry for the delay, I know people are waiting and I want people to enjoy your work.

Thank again!

Thanks a lot man! Hopefully I can get this ball rolling again for these last 2 people. I'm glad you're enjoying the clutch now!

Mike100

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the Clutch slave lever parts last week and installed them on Friday. So Saturday was nice and I took the bike for a 300 km run, bit of highways and lots of small road through towns. What a difference. The clutch effort is greatly reduced making the bike much better for street use.
Killernoodle, thanks for all your work and this is a great mod, well worth the money.

Mike

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
kmh0, I know you've been waiting for almost a month for a core, your lever ships off tomorrow :rockon:

-7-, yours came in today and gets shipped out tomorrow.

QwickFliCk, yours is coming in soon, I promise!

Enjoy, fellas!