Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered mine 2 days ago, got a call from Yamaha Parts Nation today.....back ordered. Sooooooo, I should get them post-mid Feb.:jawdrop:
Joe:thumbup:

Last edited:

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
My back ordered bracket piece is on its way. Ron Ayers originally said mid Feb as well, but it should arrive to me on Monday. Maybe you'll get your sooner as well?

Since I can't ride right now, I'm obsessing about these little mods and parts. Going stir crazy!

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I want one! I'll call my buddy up at the dealer and order the parts in the next couple weeks when I get home.

When I commute home from base, I have to go through Toronto from one end to the other, I always hit rush hour and that clutch become a pain!

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like its going to be mid February before I can get everything organized too. My friend that works at the machine shop "forgot" go give his boss the CAD drawing I sent him, so I'm just going to have another guy do it locally. I sent off the file to get a quote for the parts to be waterjet cut.

I'm expecting to hear back in a couple days or I'll have to try someone else.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
My parts just shipped!!! Thank you Bike Bandit! Should I make the check out to Killernoodle?:BLAA:

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
bump...KillerNoodle: for those of us with parts in-hand (whether ordered or from the stock bike) what is the shipping address/remittance info? Looks like a few of us are ready to supplement your beer-fund in advance of being able to manufacture the parts! :thumbup:

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Its ON!

I got a quote from the machinist and he will start cutting the levers next week. I'm going to order the rest of the stuff I need this weekend and everything should be ready to get started by the end of the week. If you guys want to ship your stuff, you can probably all do it next week and I should be able to ship everything back by the end the following week.

Address is:

Reini Grauer
7417 Stone Mountain Ct
Charlotte, NC 28262

Paypal address is [email protected]

When you send the lever, please put a copy of the paypal receipt in with it so I know who to ship it back to. Also, please put your forum username on there so I know who to cross off the list.

My first one will go on my brother's FZ6 so he will be my test mule for the new lever and cable holder design.

Last edited:

Shoey

Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap you work fast :)
Also, are you MattW?

Make sure you guys use your username from THIS forum.

I do when it's something I MUST have. :thumbup:

Yes, that's me. I included an index card with my name from both forums, Paypal transaction, and address info. Hope that's all right (I don't have a printer handy).