Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

VitekFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Good Afternoon Gents,

I'm new to this and I'm as everyone here, because of stiff clutch and short clutch friction interval of my FZ6. I was looking to extend my clutch slave lever before I found this thread. Unfortunately I cannot get this from KN and I have to do this on my own. But before i start to take apart the slave lever, I would like to ask some of you what is the size of 3 in some cases 4 holes I measured it but I'm not entirely sure it looks to me like 5mm. Also what is the distance between the holes. Can you guys please confirm this for me?

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good Afternoon Gents,

I'm new to this and I'm as everyone here, because of stiff clutch and short clutch friction interval of my FZ6. I was looking to extend my clutch slave lever before I found this thread. Unfortunately I cannot get this from KN and I have to do this on my own. But before i start to take apart the slave lever, I would like to ask some of you what is the size of 3 in some cases 4 holes I measured it but I'm not entirely sure it looks to me like 5mm. Also what is the distance between the holes. Can you guys please confirm this for me?

All that is NOT necessary any more.

Read this thread and order the STOCK lever for an FZ-07, problem solved:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/57952-clutch-slave-lever.html

Part # 1WS-16340-00-00

Last edited:

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been calling around trying to find a vender that has them in stock. No luck so far. Backordered from Yamaha.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine via bike bandit and they had to backorder it as well. I'm sure an engineer on their parts pipeline somewhere is terribly confused by this demand.