Cluster bracket

Thunder84

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a few pics , I made my own bracket to re- mount my gauge cluster. it's not the prettiest but I think it turned out pretty good next step is to paint
IMG_0675.jpgIMG_0672.jpgIMG_0677.jpgIMG_0676.jpgIMG_0679.jpgIMG_0680.jpg

Thunder84

Reaction score
Visit site
There is about a quarter inch gap where I place the bracket the bolts go through it so it holds in there but I had to fill the extra space with rubber washers to keep it wedged in place . Since the bracket fits inside the scab the bolt forced down was not affected it's still slides right through and fits in as original. I'm gonna give it a nice black paint job with a rust proof paint. I might make it attempts to find a thicker gauge steel to make one just a bit more perfect

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great. That's where I initially mounted mine too but the vibrations were a bit much so I moved it into the stock FZ6N location in front of the bars. Although I just re-synced my TBs so that could have been the culprit.

Thunder84

Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking about making a bracket to mount on the front as well, this was an easier fabrication for me. I hope the vibrating isn't too bad I'll keep u posted . Thanks for the info :) nice bike do you have ant pic of it?

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking about making a bracket to mount on the front as well, this was an easier fabrication for me. I hope the vibrating isn't too bad I'll keep u posted . Thanks for the info :) nice bike do you have ant pic of it?

Here it is last year - looks nothing like this now since it's been painted black

kU2zQis.jpg

Thunder84

Reaction score
Visit site
Really like your exhaust i've been looking around and it seems that two brothers is the only company I can find that makes a slip on for this beast what do you have on yours

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site