Click N' Roll clutch and brake lever group buy

F

FZSex

Hi guys, wanted to see if there was enough interest to do a group buy that I've worked out with New Enough.

These levers look almost as good as the pazzos and we can get them $165 shipped (USA).

Can do the shorties or normal length, offered in silver, gold, black, red & blue.

I'd like to see at least 10 "definitely in" posted here and then I'll post the info here on how everyone can order. I just want it to be worth their time since I've done a bit of pestering on my end :D

I'm lookin forward to gettin' the gold ones for my blue fizzer.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas,
Alan

click.jpg

clutch.jpg

3.jpg

Hi there. They aren't listed because its something they haven't offered before (now only offering the clutch side). As far as the savings, $165 shipped seems cheaper than the other options I found but .... the point is if anyone is interested, let me know. If you aren't, feel free to post too I guess :confused:

Hi there. They aren't listed because its something they haven't offered before (now only offering the clutch side). As far as the savings, $165 shipped seems cheaper than the other options I found but .... the point is if anyone is interested, let me know. If you aren't, feel free to post too I guess :confused:

Oh no don't take my post the wrong way, I'm in no way discouraging you or anyone else, I was just posting what I found because I wasn't clear. If the price is right, I'd be interested, but NE's website isn't too clear.

I'd be interested. Are those the CRG Click N' Roll levers?

Unless they only offer the clutch side... If i'm gunna do this mod, i want to do both at the same time.

I'd be interested. Are those the CRG Click N' Roll levers?

Unless they only offer the clutch side... If i'm gunna do this mod, i want to do both at the same time.
New enough only offers the clutch side HOWEVER I talked them into selling both the brake and clutch side, but best I could do is the price mentioned in 1st post. I dont think its a bad price considering the other offerings but at the same time I dont think its a "OH HELL YES" price.
Regardless, I love dealing with new enough, been a loyal customer for about 9 years and I'm going to get some when I'm back in town.
If anyone is interested, just post saying so and when there are at least a handful of people, we'll get the info on ordering.

Back