Clear altrernative signals are on

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
The unit consists of the lens and housing plus a change to chrome bulbs that light up amber. Compare fronts (try covering one side then the other to get the idea). Stock still glows a bit brighter, but CA is very adequate. Also before and after shots on rears.

Installation is a sinch, taking maybe 5 minutes each. Fit is good and secure. I find them much less obtrusive than the stock amber, while still attacting nearly as much attention when lit. I give them a big :thumbup:

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
looks awesome!! will try 2 source for them locally, if i fail i will try 2 get em shipped in, like you:cheer:

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
So its 4 lenses for 30 buck?

$30 per set, so $60 for front and rear. The website made me think they came with amber bulbs, so I ordered the chrome extra for another $25 (total), but when they arrived the kits came with chrome bulbs, so I send the extra ones back. I don't know if I got lucky on a packing error or just misread the site.

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
$30 per set, so $60 for front and rear. The website made me think they came with amber bulbs, so I ordered the chrome extra for another $25 (total), but when they arrived the kits came with chrome bulbs, so I send the extra ones back. I don't know if I got lucky on a packing error or just misread the site.

What website did you order them from??

Thanks

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Alan. I just ordered both front and rear. Dang, another mod.... lol

I will tell my wife I needed buy them because they are 'clear' and much easier for others to see and she will believe it.... :rof:

They look great on the red bikes (or blue, or black), but I really am not a fan of the clear taillight. How 'bout you?