Classic MotoGP racing 1993

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well it's Friday and we are at Brno 1996, Mick Doohan on the Repsol Honda is chasing Scott Russell on the Lucky Strike Suzuki with 19 laps to go... Bayle, Barros, Criville, Okada... good stuff!

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm old but new to watching racing, well, relatively. I only started watching road racing regularly in the year 2000. They were still riding the 2-stroke 500's. Otherwise, I have these really faint memories of seeing bits of Kenny Roberts back in the '70's.

Can you guys recommend any good places to get racing dvd's? I'd be interested in seeing some of the racing from the early- and mid-'90's. Or maybe the names of the fast guys from that era, then I can look for stuff that includes or is about them.

Great thread. Thanks for the linky to the motogp site with the old stuff.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm old but new to watching racing, well, relatively. I only started watching road racing regularly in the year 2000. They were still riding the 2-stroke 500's. Otherwise, I have these really faint memories of seeing bits of Kenny Roberts back in the '70's.

Can you guys recommend any good places to get racing dvd's? I'd be interested in seeing some of the racing from the early- and mid-'90's. Or maybe the names of the fast guys from that era, then I can look for stuff that includes or is about them.

Great thread. Thanks for the linky to the motogp site with the old stuff.

Try this site...these guys have got the bike racing on video thing well sorted!

http://www.dukevideo.com/Bikes/DVD.aspx

:rockon: