Clarksons take on the 'special relationship' between UK & US

W

wrightme43

But But But
the Obamamessiah bought that DVD with his own allowance from George Soros.

HIS OWN ALLOWANCE man!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I think Obama is a schmuck.

I like most of you British folk and believe that no matter what the future of our countries are tied together.

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
I think Jeremy is right... yet again... Joe Public can only really go on what we read/see in the media, and that is that despite our 'Special Relationship' Ms Clinton heads off to the far east for her first freebie trip!

I don't blame Obama for virtually ignoring our Gordy, face it almost everyone in this country does too, he knows Gordy worships the ground he walks on and always will, whatever Obama does.

Lets get rid of all politicians out of the equation, I have visited the U.S. on a number of occasions and apart from one drunk redneck who was beating up his wife and kids I have the greatest of respect for the people there, and they are interested in chatting to me too.

It's the ordinary people who have a special relationship, this forum is an example of it!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

runs off and hides in case the CIA monitor this post and drag me off to Morocco for some rendition of whatever it's called

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He writes/presents really well I think. Despite this, I disagree with most of the drivel that he comes out with.

Still you can not help but like him. :D

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't forget he is the no. 1 bike-hater on british telly .........

His colleagues on top gear keep in check with that though as they're both bikers. And did you see the TG vietnam special? That was funny, the bike (well, scooter) got it's revenge!